Friday 5 July 2019

Term 1&2 reflection

Term 3 is just around the corner and I just want to take the time to reflect on what I've done over the past two terms.

A lot of these are going to be sporting related because I play a lot of sports
My most proud moments of this term are all the school sports I have play over these to terms,
especially the West Coast league competition we won that and me being the captain just made it feel even better!

My highlight is going to school camp to Hammer Springs by far was the best school camp there was so much stuff to do like tree climbing mountain biking  orienteering and of course going to the hot pools. Even though i was a little bit sick  it was still a really good camp.


My goal for this term is to start taking my work a lot more serious  because I just scraped under the radar for team time. and just in general I want to start getting used to just doing my work so I'll be used to it for high school next year.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.