Wednesday 20 March 2019

Book review the Ice Monster

Author : David Walliams. 
Illustrator : Tony Ross.
Released : the ice monster was released on the 6th of November 2019.
Genre : novel.
A little bit about the book :
The ice monster is a book about a 10 year old orphan named Elsie and a 10,000 year old woolly mammoth that has been trap in ice for the past 10,000 years and Elsie as the kind sweet little girl sees that she needs to set it free the adventure that awaits them is like no other but i can't spoil the whole book so you will have to read the book for yourself.

I really do like the David Walliams books and sure will be reading more.
Image result for the ice monster book

4 comments:

  1. Hey Harv!
    Thank you for sharing about this book. I have read a number of David Walliams' books but this isn't one I have read. Would you recommend it? I find his humour hilarious. I wonder how he comes up with such great ideas!
    Perhaps next time you could give your book reviews a star rating our of 5.
    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Harvey It's Morgan here. I enjoyed reading Book review. I like how you have a format of how to write it. Next time you could make a background color or make the picture bigger. I like the clear font it make it easy to read. E noho ra (bye)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora. I am Prathana from Gisborne Intermediate School.
    I really liked the little bit of the story
    I learnt that you should help anyone in need
    Maybe you could add more books like that
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Prathana

    ReplyDelete
  4. kia ora,I am seth from gisborne intermediate school. I really liked the little part in your book review about the ice monster. please visit my blog at https://gisintsethi.blogspot.com/ from seth.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.