Friday 21 October 2016

wk 3 t 4 Reflection


This week for chapter chat I had to draw a picture of Margaret Scratcherand put 5 facts on Margaret Thatcher I used a google drawing to present  my work I am proud of my work because my cat looks so good  something I need to work on is have the facts a little bit longer .
  
This week of maths  we had to complete 5 out of 9 tasks we used a google slide to present our work  I am proud of  that we finished just after we had to stop something I need to work is to get It done faster.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Harvey. I'm Nicky. The Margret Scratcher post was awesome I like the information you put in to describe the character. For position and ornamentation you can cleary see that blake wrote the first part. Mahi Pai Harvey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Harvey. It's me Adi. I really like your cat that you made it looks really good. And the information that you put in for the Margaret Scratcher and I really like your position and orientation I think that you could add in how you solved it. How long did it take you to complete 1 activity?
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.